This course is designed to increase endurance, strength and mental stamina by challenging your approach and ideals to fitness. We will incorporate multiple modalities – kettlebell, mace, under and above water training as well as breathwork. All of which will be highly applicable to all sports and life in general.
What to Expect:
- Increased stamina and strength with use of kettlebells, maces, dumbbells, swimming and calisthenics.
- Confidence in the water and ability to control breath
- Heightened skill in kettlebell and mace training from expert instruction
- Sense of belonging in highly energized community.
Who is this for?
- Anyone with interest in accelerating their fitness, ability to control breath and hanging with cool people.
- Endurance Athletes who want a competitive edge with smart strength training – Triathletes, runners, swimmers, cyclists.
- Fighters will benefit hugely from this style of training – MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, etc.
- Any sport, career, or lifestyle with high stress demands will benefit from the calming power of breath.
Do I need to be a good swimmer?
Not necessarily. We will not go over much form in swimming besides telling you what and where to go in the pool. However, you must be able to tread water for 5 minutes and swim 50m without stopping. We welcome beginners, no experience in kettlebell or mace required, we just don’t want you to drown.
What do I need to bring?
You just need goggles, you will use these frequently and are required to wear at all times unless otherwise instructed. Swim gear and towels obviously. Everything else is provided.
Limited to 20 Participants
This is an introductory rate, price per class will go up after this class.
1 in stock